- "2017 NAT CAT Losses and Impact on Marine Insurance Market"
Presenter: Sean Dalton, MunichRe America
Nov. 8, 2017.
- "An Oil Spill…..How the sausage is made."
Presenter:Presented by: John C. Lane Maritime Alliance Group, Inc.
June 1, 2017.
- "The Recent Broadening of the Ocean Cargo Broker Form - Underwriting Considerations"
Presenter: Andrew D’Alessio of XL Catlin
April 13, 2017.
- "Big Risks, Big Solutions. An Overview of Offshore Energy Capacity"
Presented by: Aron Pasternack"
Feb 2, 2017.
- "War Policy - What Does It Cover and What Is It Good For?"
Presenter - Joe Sheridan of Lockton Companies
Feb 25, 2016.
"40 Years of Change and Innovation. The U.S. Merchant Marine, 1973-2013"
Presenter: Captain Bob Anderson
Jan 21, 2016 .
Cyber Risks and Considerations for the Marine Insurance Industry
Presenters: Joseph G. Grasso & David Hall | Wiggin and Dana, LLP
Feb. 26, 2015.
- MGA Management Presenter: Christopher Pesce | President of Maritime Program Group - Jan. 22, 2015.
Punitive Damages, Today and Beyond: A Crucial Evolving Maritime Issue Insurability and Issues of Insuring Presentation by John Weber, CPCU | Marine & Energy | United States Fire Insurance Company - May 21st, 2014.
Superstorm "Sandy" An Underwriter's perspective. Presentation by Sean Dalton, SVP Head of Marine, Zurich Global Corporate in North America- October 25, 2013.
Catastrophe Modeling & Marine Insurance! Presentation by Mike Dalton, Director of Models and Analytics Product Marketing, Risk Management Solutions (RMS)- March 14, 2013.
- Costa Concordia: Lawsuits Will Sink... And, Other Long Term Effects. Presentation by James E. Mercante - February 12, 2013.
- New York Law Journal: Italy Cruise Ship Lawsuits Unlikely to Survive. By James E. Mercante January 18, 2013.
- Presenting Keynote takeaways from IUMI 2012. Presentation by Sean Dalton - Senior Vice President, Head of Zurich Marine. October, 25, 2012.
- The Stock Throughput Alternative in Today’s Market (presentation not available for download). Presentation by Raymond Komorowski Senior Vice President at Marsh.
on May 24, 2012.
- International Economic Outlook: Implications for Insurance & Reinsurance. Presentation by Dr. Steven N. Weisbart, CLU, Senior Vice President & Chief Economist for the Insurance Information Institute on March 29, 2012.
- Reportable Marine Casualties, Presentation by LCDR Bill Grossman, Chief, Marine Investigations Division United States Coast Guard Sector New York on Feb. 16, 2012.
- Security and Logistical Risks of Mexican Transit. Presentation by
Damon Finneran, Global Security and Logistics Risk Control Manager for Allianz Global Corporate & Speciality Barry Conlon, Chief Executive Officer of FrieghtWatch International May 5, 2011.
- Four Issues That Every Marine Insurer Should Know (And How Recent Events in the Gulf May Change These) Presentation by John Weber, VP and Hull & Liabilities Leader of Zurich North America on Jan. 20, 2011.
- Bumbershoot Liabilities – Presentation by Chris Cooke, of Travelers Insurance.
- The Mississippi River ACL Barge Spill – The Cleanup, Legal Issues and Insurance Issues by Andrew Garger, of The Water Quality Insurance Syndicate
- US Cargo Security Advances and Global Warming: A Recovery Bonanza Presented by David Y. Loh of Cozen O'Connor on April 17, 2008.
- International Group P&I Clubs Market Update Presented by Lars Gustafson, Senior Vice President, Marine & Energy Marsh USA Inc. on March 27, 2008.
- Niche opportunities for U.S. Marine Underwriters Related to Project Cargo Business Presented by Richard Roenbeck of Nausch, Hogan & Murray, Inc. on February 28, 2008.
- Cargo Loss Prevention, Transportation Security Issues & Regulatory Updates Presented by Barry Conlon, President Frieghtwatch Group USA, March 22, 2007.
- Marine Builder's Risk Insurance:
I. What's Driving the Increased Demand?
II. Some Underwriting Basics
Presentation by Roy Hornbeck, General Reinsurance Corp. and Brian F. Murphy Starr Marine Agency on March 15, 2007.
- The State of the Reinsurance Market January 18, 2007 Presentation by Thomas Dean, Marine Practice Leader, Towers Perrin
- Probabilistic Modeling of Hurricane Risk to Offshore Platforms by Kyle Beatty, Risk Management Solutions
- Legislative and Regulatory Updates on TRIA and Supreme Court Decision in the Case of Norfolk Southern V. Kirby Presented by Joseph Grasso.
- Cargo Loss Prevention, Transportation Security Issues & Regulatory Updates
Presented by Michael Logue, Director of Operations for Cargo Solutions, North America. Jan 20, 2005.